Reminder: Opinions expressed in the discussion forum do not necessarily reflect those of the owner or moderators.

Go Back   Trot.org Forums > Retired Topics > General Forums > General Equine Topics - Forum Closed

Old 08-16-2010, 02:03 PM

Talking Hahahorses.com

Hey all,

My name is John and I operate and evening news blog called Eventing Nation. I'm launching a brand new horse humor site today that is much more accessible to all horse lovers and I wanted to make sure our friends in the Saddlebred world heard about it.

www.hahahorses.com

Here's how it works: each day on Hahahorses, we will post a new funny/interesting/weird photo somehow related to horses. The brilliant Hahahorses visitors (that's you) laugh at the ridiculous photo, write captions for the photo, and vote for your favorite captions. When we post a new photo, the contest from the previous day ends and the caption with the most votes wins a prize. Today's prize is a $50 gift certificate to KBC horse supplies.

**The site is meant to honor the horse, and all of the revenue from the site goes to charities for abandoned and neglected horses, such as World Horse Welfare.

Thanks for your support and have a great day! -J
Sponsored Links